Bunjil Place Rollerama
Bunjil Place Rollerama
Visit our dedicated COVID-19 page to follow information as it's released.
Get your skates on! This school holidays the 80s are returning to the Bunjil Place Plaza and we are hosting a totally tubular rollerskating rink!
Come and roll on our rink, learn to skate with our Rollerfit classes, watch a deluxe roller routine, see some classic roller films or come to our 80s roller discos. It's rollerskating fun for everyone this school holidays - come on down and give it a go!
Sessions are 30 minutes long and tickets include skate hire and preparation. Some games and prizes may be included in various sessions but not guaranteed for all sessions.
Standard Sessions every 30 minutes between these times*
- Friday 27 March: 3.00 pm - 6.00 pm
- Saturday 28 March: 12.00 pm - 6.00 pm
- Sunday 29 March: 12.00 pm - 4.30 pm
- Monday 30 March: 11.00 am - 3.30 pm
- Tuesday 31 March: 11.30 am - 3.30 pm
- Wednesday 1 April: 11.00 am - 3.30 pm
- Thursday 2 April: 12.00 pm - 3.30 pm
- Friday 3 April: 12.30 pm - 6.00 pm
- Saturday 4 April: 12.00 pm - 6.00 pm
- Sunday 5 April: 12.00 pm - 4.30 pm
*Some sessions excluded
**Refer to specific event pages (below) for Disco Sessions (All Ages and 18+), and Rollerfit Sessions
Check out our Rollerama skate program and lock it in your diaries!
- Friday 27 March 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm - Rollerama All Ages Disco Sessions
- Saturday 28 March 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm - Rollerama Adult 18+ Disco Sessions
- Sunday 29 March 5.00 pm - Rollerama Flick: Xanadu
- Monday 30 March 2.00 pm - Rollerama Rollerfit (under 14 years)
- Thursday 2 April 11.00 am - Rollerama Rollerfit (under 14 years)
- Saturday 4 April 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm - Rollerama Adult 18+ Disco Sessions
- Sunday 5 April 12.00 pm - Rollerama Rollerfit (over 14 years)
- Sunday 5 April 5.00 pm - Rollerama Flick: Whip It!
- Tuesday 31 March - 11.00 am: Quiet Session
- Friday 3 April - 12.00 pm: Quiet Session
These sessions are Quiet Sessions. Quiet Sessions are for those who prefer a more relaxed environment, such as those with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and/or with a widened sensory experience. Light and sounds will be adjusted.
Tickets for wheelchair users: please contact our Box Office (9709 9700 or email@example.com) to purchase.
Roller Skate Sizing
- Limited skate sizes are available. In the unlikely occurrence that there are not enough pairs of skates available in your size for your booked session, you will be given priority for the next available session.
- Please refer to the size guide if you are unsure of your roller skate size.
- No child with a shoe size smaller than a children’s size 9 will be allowed on the rink.
- You can bring your own roller skates to use on the rink if you own them. Rollerblades are not allowed.
- Each session lasts for 30 minutes, except for the Rollerfit classes which last for 60 minutes.
- Each session includes time to prepare and swap skates as well as roughly 20 minutes on the rink. All skate hire is included.
- No refunds or exchanges for missed sessions or late arrivals.
- Late arrivals will be allowed onto the rink but will have a reduced time on the rink. Please ensure you arrive on time for your session.
- Please provide a printed copy of your ticket for access to the rink. Tickets can also be collected from the Box Office.
- All roller disco tickets will be collection only as they include vouchers for food and drink. They can be picked up from the Box Office at any time prior to your booked session. Please allow enough time for collection.
- The roller rink will be covered by a marquee and will proceed during most weather conditions. Please check the website if you feel that your session may be affected by weather.
- There are some dedicated sessions for quiet needs. These sessions must be booked over the phone with the Box Office or in person. Please refer to the Quiet Session section for more information
- Roller disco tickets include one drink and one snack as well as a 30 minute skate session. You are welcome to come to the event at any time and utilise your food and drink vouchers, but will only be able to use the rink during your allotted session time.
- Some sessions may include organised activities and prizes. This is not guaranteed for all sessions.
- Coloured and bright lights may be in operation during your session on the rink.
Fri 27 Mar: 3.00 pm - 6.00 pm
Sat 28 Mar: 12.00 pm - 6.00 pm
Sun 29 Mar: 12.00 pm - 4.30 pm
Mon 30 Mar: 11.00 am - 3.30 pm
Tue 31 Mar: 11.30 am - 3.30 pm
Wed 1 Apr: 11.00 am - 3.30 pm
Thu 2 Apr: 12.00 pm - 3.30 pm
Fri 3 Apr: 12.30 pm - 6.00 pm
Sat 4 Apr: 12.00 pm - 6.00 pm
Sun 5 Apr: 12.00 pm - 4.30 pm
*Some sessions excluded
**Refer to specific webpages for Disco Sessions (All Ages and 18+), and Rollerfit Sessions