Are you worried about the state of the environment, want to do something, but don’t know where to start? Listen to interesting and inspiring groups and presenters who are making changes.
Transition Towns, Love Our Street, and main speaker, David Holmgren, will light the fuse you need to create change in Casey. David is the co-originator of permaculture which is based around sustainable design and living. His work with Bill Mollison has changed lives and repaired farmland and ecosystems around the world.
We're celebrating the ART+CLIMATE=CHANGE 2019 Festival with a week of events and exhibitions designed to help you make sustainable choices that are better for the environment. Check out what else we've got planned:
- Vera Möller: A Thousand Tides
- Creating Change In Casey With David Holmgren - Saturday 4 May 2019
- Of This Earth: A Sensory & Gastronomic Journey Around Bunjil Place - Saturday 4 May 2019
- Towards A Zero Waste Life With The Rogue Ginger - Monday 6 May 2019
- Spoken Word Night: Environmental & Climate Change - Tuesday 7 May 2019
- Demain (Tomorrow, 2015) - Wednesday 8 May 2019
- Natural Wonder: Western Port And Its Future - Thursday 9 May 2019
- You're Safe Til 2024 - Friday 10 May 2019
Grab a five-show Festival Pass to all our Art + Climate = Change 2019 ticketed events for only $100 at the Box Office desk or by calling 9709 9700. Take the chance to be part of a socially engaged festival.
For accessibility bookings or other box office inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 9709 9700 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Monday to Saturday).
Can't find the perfect present? Give them the gift of choice w
Please note: Service fees may apply to tickets sent via email ($1.95) and mail ($4.00).