Want to dance like nobody is watching? Well now is your chance!
We're building our very own public dance floor for the summer holidays and popping it smack bang in the Plaza for everyone to enjoy!
Start your day with a little guided yoga, enjoy a free performance or bring your device, plug in and pump your own tunes! The choice is yours and you will be spoilt for choice. Free, fun and open daily over the summer holidays!
See our full program of programmed events, open dance floor times and other awesome activities! Otherwise, feel free to come on down for a dance whenever you like!
- Thursday 9 January 8.00 pm - 9.00 pm: Bindaas Bollywood Dance Group
- Friday 10 January 6.00 pm - 9.00 pm: South East Krump Session
- Saturday 11 January 2.00 pm - 3.00 pm: Flamenco Spanish Fiesta
- Tuesday 14 January 11.00 am - 12.00 pm: Tinies Disco!
- Thursday 16 January 10.00 am - 11.00 am: Hip Hop Workshop
- Friday 17 January 2.00 pm - 3.00 pm: Kids Hip-Hop Workshop
- Saturday 18 January 2.00 pm - 3.00 pm: Casey Rainbow Community Dance
- Monday 20 January 11.00 am - 2.00 pm: Ijuba Capoeira
- Tuesday 21 January 10.00 am - 11.00 am: Off the Street Break Dance Performance
- Tuesday 21 January 12.00 pm - 1.00 pm: Kids Hip-Hop Workshop
- Tuesday 21 January 2.00 pm - 3.00 pm: Born to Boogie Parents Dance Workshop
- Tuesday 21 January 6.00 pm - 9.00 pm: Krump with Wade Mataria
- Wednesday 22 January 6.00 pm - 9.00 pm: Krump with Wade Mataria
- Thursday 23 January 10.00 am - 11.00 am: Free Krump Workshop with Nadiah Biddle
- Thursday 23 January 11.00 am - 2.00 pm: Freestyle hip-hop with Peter, Mel and Alec
- Thursday 23 January 3.00 pm - 5.00 pm: Freestyle hip-hop with Peter, Mel and Alec
- Friday 24 January 10.00 am - 11.00 am: Uptown Funk Flash Mob Workshop
- Friday 24 January 2.00 pm - 3.00 pm: Victorian Irish Dance Academy Performance + Workshop
- Friday 24 January: 5.00 pm - 6.30 pm: All Styles Workshops
- Friday 24 January 5.00 pm - 10.00 pm: Dance-O-Mat Closing Party with Bunjil Place All Styles Dance Battle