The Launch Party
The Launch Party
Upon arriving at Bunjil Place you will be met by our lunar stewards who will assist you in boarding the runway and shuttling you to the moon.
Once landed, Martians will meet you to provide you with instructions on how to acclimatise to your new surroundings as well as provide you with your provisions (drink and snacks – space themed of course).
Now it’s time to explore and enjoy all of the moon's offerings – close up selfies of the moon, drinks and snacks, tunes from our resident moon DJ – DJ Lunar, interactive screen program, space games and roving performers and activities from some of the galaxy's best!
Tickets are only $15.00 and include the first up close and personal views of the moon, a drink and snack pack and some awesome entertainment.
Visitors please note:
- Each attendee is asked to do this symptom self-assessment prior to leaving home and not attend if they feel unwell or have been instructed to isolate or quarantine.
- Attendees must maintain at least 1.5 metres physical distance between those from other groups at all times.
- To minimise movement, attendees must stay within their allocated spaces or seats where practical (this will apply when dining).
- Masks are not required outdoors unless you are unable to maintain at least 1.5 metres physical distance.
- Masks are required indoors, so please bring one for when moving inside Bunjil Place.
- Sanitising stations are located inside and outside of Bunjil Place.
Header image: Museum of the Moon by Luke Jerram. Light Night Leeds, UK, 2017. Photo (c) Carl Milner
Keep up to date with what's happening at our place by signing up to our newsletter.
For Accessibility bookings please email email@example.com or phone 03 9709 9700 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Monday to Saturday).
All tickets $15.00