Enjoy a one-night-only event as you roam through a theatrical production involving an eight course degustation menu. It is limited to 100 people so best you get in quick.
Set among the stunning backdrop of Bunjil Place, you will roam throughout the precinct, stopping off at various locations with each designated area offering a tailored course designed to reignite your taste buds and expand your cultural imagination.
This experimental menu is a culinary collaboration with Alex Perry (former Chef and Restauranter of The Good Table) and Carbon Arts that invites us to re-examine our food culture as we peel back the veils of our food chain and delve into the soils and histories, dreamings and possible future of this land.
Why not leave the car at home and let us organise the transportation for you? Catch our return bus service from Russell Street Extension at Fed Square for just an extra $20.00 and be delivered to and from our door.
Here's what else we've organised over the Art+Climate=Change 2019 Festival:
- Vera Möller: A Thousand Tides
- Creating Change In Casey With David Holmgren - Saturday 4 May 2019
- Towards A Zero Waste Life With The Rogue Ginger - Monday 6 May 2019
- Spoken Word Night: Environmental & Climate Change - Tuesday 7 May 2019
- Demain (Tomorrow, 2015) - Wednesday 8 May 2019
- Natural Wonder: Western Port And Its Future - Thursday 9 May 2019
- You're Safe Til 2024 - Friday 10 May 2019
Grab a five-show Festival Pass ticketed events for only $100 at the Box Office desk or by calling 9709 9700. Take the chance to be part of a socially engaged festival.
For accessibility bookings or other box office inquiries please email email@example.com or phone 03 9709 9700 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Monday to Saturday).
Can't find the perfect present? Give them the gift of choice with a Bunjil Place Gift Voucher!
Guests to arrive 5.45 pm
Plus $20.00 for transportation to and from the city