Bunjil Place Rollerama
Bunjil Place Rollerama
Enjoy a nostalgic roll on our rink, learn to skate with our RollerFit Classes, see some classic roller-themed films or come to one of our 80s Roller Discos. It's roller-skating fun for everyone - get down and give it a go!
Sessions are 30 minutes long and tickets include skate hire and preparation. Some games and prizes may be included in various sessions but not guaranteed for all.
Wheelchair users are welcome to join on the rink during any session of their choosing without the use of skates. Our capacity numbers will be reduced to accommodate this experience. To book a wheelchair ticket please email Bunjil Place Box Office or phone us on 03 9709 9700 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Monday to Saturday).
Book a 30 minute standard rolling session between these times:
- Friday 9 April: 3.00 pm - 6.30 pm
- Saturday 10 April: 12.00 pm - 6.30 pm
- Sunday 11 April: 12.00 pm - 5.00 pm
- Monday 12 April: 11.00 am - 3.45 pm
- Tuesday 13 April: 11.45 am - 4.00 pm
- Wednesday 14 April: 11.00 am - 4.00 pm
- Thursday 15 April: 12.15 pm - 3.45 pm
- Friday 16 April: 12.45 pm - 6.30 pm
- Saturday 17 April: 12.00 pm - 6.30 pm
- Sunday 18 April: 1.15 pm - 5.00 pm
Or check-out these other roller events we have on during Rollerama:
- Friday 9 April 7.00 pm - 9.30 pm (All Ages)
- Saturday 10 April 7.00 pm - 9.30 pm (18+)
- Friday 16 April 7.00 pm - 9.30 pm (All Ages)
- Saturday 17 April 7.00 pm - 9.30 pm (18+)
- Monday 12 April 2.00 pm - 3.00 pm - (Kids U14)
- Thursday 15 April 11.00 am - 12.00 pm (Kids U14)
- Sunday 18 April 12.00 pm - 1.00 pm (Adult 14+)
- Tuesday 13 April 11.00 am - 11.30 am - Quiet Rolling
- Friday 16 April 12.00 pm - 12.30 pm - Quiet Rolling
Roller Skate Sizing
- Limited skate sizes are available. In the unlikely occurrence that there are not enough pairs of skates available in your size for your booked session, you will be given priority for the next available session.
- Please refer to the size guide if you are unsure of your roller skate size.
- No child with a shoe size smaller than a children’s size 9 will be allowed on the rink.
- You can bring your own roller skates to use on the rink if you own them. Rollerblades are not allowed.
Rollerama Rules and Information
- Each session lasts for 30 minutes, except for the Rollerfit classes which last for 60 minutes.
- Each session includes time to prepare and swap skates as well as roughly 20 minutes on the rink. All skate hire is included.
- No refunds or exchanges for missed sessions or late arrivals.
- Late arrivals will be allowed onto the rink but will have a reduced time on the rink. Please ensure you arrive on time for your session.
- Please provide a printed copy of your ticket for access to the rink. Tickets can also be collected from the Box Office.
- The roller rink will be covered by a marquee and will proceed during most weather conditions. Please check the website if you feel that your session may be affected by weather.
- There are some dedicated sessions for quiet needs. These sessions must be booked over the phone with the Box Office or in person. Please refer to the Quiet Session section for more information
- Roller disco tickets include one drink and one snack as well as a 30-minute skate session. You are welcome to come to the event at any time and utilise your food and drink vouchers, but will only be able to use the rink during your allotted session time.
- Some sessions may include organised activities and prizes. This is not guaranteed for all sessions.
- Coloured and bright lights may be in operation during your session on the rink. These will not be on during our Accessibility quiet sessions.
- Wheelchair users are welcomed to join the fun and roll on the rink. Please contact our Box Office directly to book a ticket.
- Walk up tickets can be purchased on the day pending availability.
All attendees will be required to record their attendance onsite using the Service Victoria contact tracing app. Please allow time to check in before your session. Save time in the queue and download the app to your phone here.
For your safety, Bunjil Place Rollerama will be sanitised between each session on the rink. All skates will be fully cleaned, and all contact areas sanitised before the next group enters.
Keep up to date with what's happening at our place by signing up to our newsletter.
For Accessibility bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 9709 9700 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Monday to Saturday).
Fri 9 April: 3.00 pm - 6.30 pm
Sat 10 April: 12.00 pm - 6.30 pm
Sun 11 April: 12.00 pm - 5.00 pm
Mon 12 April: 11.00 am - 3.45 pm
Tue 13 April: 11.45 am - 4.00 pm
Wed 14 April: 11.00 am - 4.00 pm
Thu 15 April: 12.15 pm - 3.45 pm
Fri 16 April: 12.45 pm - 6.30 pm
Sat 17 April: 12.00 pm - 6.30 pm
Sun 18 April: 1.15 pm - 5.00 pm
*Allow 15 minutes for deep cleaning between sessions
Standard 30 minute session including skate hire and preparation.
To book a wheelchair ticket please email Bunjil Place Box Office or phone us on 03 9709 9700 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Monday to Saturday).
Walk up guests are welcome to purchase tickets on the day, however, please be aware that if our COVID-safe capacity has been reached you may be denied entry to the seating space.