We are a community. Of artists, questioners, voyagers, creatives and contemplators; it doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from, this lives within us all.
Painting, sculpture, textiles - video, games, robotics; the spectrum is broad and our appetite is large.
Herein lays a place where you can be hands on, interact and find your tribe. Our Gallery nurtures our creative community, inspiring first cardboard sculptures to uncovering newly-found callings.
Put on your explorer cap and start your journey.
Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Continental Shift: Contemporary Art and South Asia (Saturday 22 June to Sunday 22 September 2019)
- David Griggs: Between Nature and Sin (Saturday 5 October 2019 - Sunday 1 December 2019)
- Designing Bunjil Place (Saturday 28 October 2017 to 3 December 2017)
- Let's Play: The Art of our Time (15 December 2017 to 25 February 2018)
- Emergent 2017: VCE Graduate Showcase (9 February to 18 March 2018)
- Self Made: Zines and Artist Books (9 March 2018 to 29 April 2018)
- Fifty-Two Found Shopping Lists Written By People Who Need Milk (9 March 2018 to 29 April 2018)
- Life Lessons (22 June 2018 to 1 July 2018)
- Home of the Boyds: Harkaway and The Grange (13 May 2018 - 29 July 2018)
- Too-Roo-Dun (5 to 16 August 2018 in the Studio)
- Home Ground: The Collection of Arthur Roe (12 August 2018 - 11 November 2018)
- Trace (24 November 2018 - 24 February 2019)
- Emergent 2018: VCE Graduate Showcase (Saturday 9 February to Sunday 3 March 2019 in the Studio)
- Vera Möller: A Thousand Tides (Saturday 9 March 2019 - Sunday 9 June 2019)
- Gathering of the Tribes: Yarn and Art (Tuesday 2 July to Thursday 11 July 2019 in the Studio)
Please note: This space is not available for hire.