The Bunjil Place Library features 6 community meeting rooms available to hire for community and commercial use during library opening hours. In addition to this the Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri Meeting Room, located off the Level 1 Foyer, is a slightly larger offering that overlooks the beautiful timber grid shell in the Foyer.
Need support? Talk to our Functions and Events team for support with catering, beverage and other event services.
03 9709 9700
- Library Meeting Room 1 (Level 1) - 20
- Library Meeting Room 2 (Level 1) - 20
- Library Meeting Rooms 1 & 2 (Level 1) - 50
- Library Meeting Room 3 (Level 2) - 8
- Library Meeting Room 4 (Level 2) - 8
- Library Meeting Rooms 3 & 4 (Level 2) - 14
- Library Meeting Room 5 (Level 2) - 8
- Library Meeting Room 6 (Level 2) - 8
- Boon Wurrung & Wurundjeri Meeting Room (Level 1) - 50
EVENTS SUITED TO THIS SPACE
- Training sessions
- Latest audio-visual and presentation technology
- High quality, tailored catering
- Well-appointed, quiet and private spaces.
- Public Wi-Fi
- Hearing loop
- Lift access to all levels