Bunjil Place Ticketing
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to Bunjil Place Ticketing Gift Vouchers.
- Bunjil Place Gift Vouchers are activated 48 hours after purchase. Please allow 48 hours before attempting to redeem.
- Bunjil Place Gift Vouchers can be redeemed for tickets to events sold via Bunjil Place Ticketing Services.
- Bunjil Place Gift Vouchers are issued to the value specified by the purchaser. The minimum Gift Voucher value is $10.
- A Service Fee may apply at the time a Bunjil Place Gift Voucher is purchased.
- A Service Fee may apply to the redemption of Bunjil Place Gift Vouchers.
- Bunjil Place Gift Vouchers are valid for three (3) years from the date of purchase and must be redeemed within that period. Any remaining balance at the end of that period will be forfeited.
- Bunjil Place Ticketing Services will not refund Bunjil Place Gift Vouchers except as required by law including the Australian Consumer Law.
- Bunjil Place Gift Vouchers are partially redeemable. If the cost of the ticket purchase exceeds the redeemable value of a Bunjil Place Gift Voucher, the voucher holder is required to pay the difference between the transaction total and the value of the Bunjil Place Gift Voucher. The full value of any unused credit remaining on a Bunjil Place Gift Voucher must be redeemed before alternative payment methods will be accepted for the outstanding balance of the transaction.
- Multiple Bunjil Place Gift Vouchers may be used as payment for a single transaction.
- If the transaction total at redemption is less than the value of the Bunjil Place Gift Voucher used for redemption, the residual credit balance of the Bunjil Place Gift Voucher will remain on the voucher and may be redeemed prior to the expiry date in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Bunjil Place Gift Vouchers are not reloadable once the particular Gift Voucher has been redeemed.
- Bunjil Place Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
- Bunjil Place Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase further Bunjil Place Gift Vouchers.
- Bunjil Place Ticketing Services may cancel a Bunjil Place Gift Voucher, refuse redemption or cancel tickets purchased using a Bunjil Place Gift Voucher if it suspects that a Bunjil Place Gift Voucher is being used fraudulently, in an unauthorised or illegal manner, or it has reason to believe that the voucher holder is in breach of these terms and conditions.