Get up close and personal with Denis Walter as he graces our stage with not one, but two shows! Now that is a Christmas treat.
Can't make the 10.30 am show? Grab a ticket to the 1.30 pm session here!
Denis' name is synonymous with Christmas after appearing on Channel Nine's popular Carols By Candlelight for over 30 years. Grab your family, friends and neighbours (just the good ones) and sit back in the comfort of our beautiful theatre to enjoy a magical time celebrating Christmas with Mr Christmas himself.
Why not make it a regular monthly catch up with friends? With our Season Pass to all 5 shows or Show + Lunch packages you can do just that - and save some money along the way. Dine in style after your amazing Theatre experience and enjoy a delicious 2-course meal (main & dessert) in our Function Centre.
See the remaining Daytime Music Theatre shows:
- Heart and Music starring Simon Gleeson and Natalie O'Donnell, Friday 12 July 2019
- Songbird: Songs by Eva Cassidy starring Sylvie Paladino, Friday 30 August 2019
- Oh Carole! The Songs of Carole King and Neil Sedaka, Friday 20 September 2019
- WaltSing Australia: A celebration of 100 years of great Australian singers, Friday 15 November 2019
* All shows are performed in our Theatre. The Sounds of Christmas complimentary morning and afternoon tea is served from 9.45 am and 12.45 pm in our foyer.
Sign up to our mailing list and you'll be kept up to date on all the latest news and events happening at Bunjil Place including the next Daytime Music Theatre series in 2020.
Presented in partnership with
For Accessibility bookings or other Box Office inquiries please email email@example.com or phone 03 9709 9700 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Monday to Saturday).
Can't find the perfect present? Give them the gift of choice with a Bunjil Place Gift Voucher!
1.30 pm (afternoon tea served from 12.45 pm)
Single Show + Lunch $42.00
Group Bookings (10+) Single Show $18.00 per person
Group Bookings (10+) Single Show + Lunch $39.00 per person
Season Pass (all 5 shows) $90.00
Ticket price includes morning or afternoon tea. Served in the Function Centre at 9.30 am and 12.45 pm respectively.
Please note: Service fees may apply to tickets sent via email ($1.95) and mail ($4.00).