Header Image: Maalu, Neighbourhood, (2015)
Tragedy and Comedy
Comedy and tragedy are complementary forms, dating back all the way to Aristotle. We all know the image of the smiling and crying mask! These films deal with those two sides of a coin as they explore what it means to be human.
- Blake Curtis, Director of the Reel Good Film Festival
The films that feature in this program are:
- Draft Day, Truth Bulge Films, (2014)
- Maalu, Neighbourhood, (2015)
- Mary in the Locker Room, Jamieson Pearce, (2014)
- Lily, Kasimir Burgess, (2012)
- Going Down; Good Rub Films (2014)
- The Likes of You, Tobias Willis and Rhys Mitchell (2019)
Keep up to date with what's happening at our place by signing up to our email newsletter.
For Accessibility bookings please email email@example.com or phone 03 9709 9700 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Monday to Saturday).