Rollerama Quiet Sessions
Rollerama Quiet Sessions
The Quiet Sessions are for those who prefer a more relaxed environment, such as people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and/or with a widened sensory experience. Light and sounds will be adjusted so that there will not be any music, dramatic mic announcements or coloured and flashing lights. We will not operate our smoke machines at this time either.
Wheelchair users are welcome to join on the rink during any session of their choosing without the use of skates. Our capacity numbers will be reduced to accommodate this experience.
To book either a Quiet Session or a wheelchair ticket please email Bunjil Place Box Office or phone us on 03 9709 9700 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Monday to Saturday).
Roller Skate Sizing
- Please refer to the size guide if you are unsure of your roller skate size.
- No child with a shoe size smaller than a children’s size 9 will be allowed on the rink.
- You can bring your own roller skates to use on the rink if you own them. Rollerblades are not allowed.
Rollerama Rules and Information
- Each session includes time to prepare and swap skates. All skate hire is included and thoroughly sanitised.
- No refunds or exchanges for missed sessions or late arrivals.
- Late arrivals will be allowed onto the rink but will have a reduced time on the rink. Please ensure you arrive on time for your session.
- Please provide a copy of your ticket for access to the rink. Tickets can also be collected from the Box Office.
- The roller rink will be covered by a marquee and will proceed during most weather conditions. Please check the website if you feel that your session may be affected by weather.
- Walk up tickets can be purchased on the day pending availability.
Please view our accessibility guide here. Feel free to download and print this and bring with you when you visit.
All attendees will be required to record their attendance onsite using the Service Victoria contact tracing app. Please allow time to check in before your session. Save time in the queue and download the app to your phone here.
For your safety, Bunjil Place Rollerama will be sanitised between each session on the rink. All skates will be fully cleaned, and all contact areas sanitised before the next group enters.
Keep up to date with what's happening at our place by signing up to our newsletter.
For Accessibility bookings please email email@example.com or phone 03 9709 9700 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Monday to Saturday).
12.00 pm (16 April)