Eight years ago RollerFit began as a small group of women wanting to get fit while having fun on skates...now they’re all over the east coast of Australia.
All RollerFit employees are accredited coaches who come from an artistic roller skating, roller derby, roller dance or park skating background.
A typical one-hour RollerFit class looks something like this:
- Arrive and gear up
- Warm up and stretch
- Different roller skate skills
- Skate tricks
- Skate specific fitness drills
- Cool down
Why not try a session yourself and learn from the experts? The sessions are designed to help you skate with no prior experience, please make sure you book the correct age for your session.
Roller Skate Sizing
- Please refer to the size guide if you are unsure of your roller skate size.
- No child with a shoe size smaller than a children’s size 9 will be allowed on the rink.
- You can bring your own roller skates to use on the rink if you own them. Rollerblades are not allowed.
Rollerama Rules and Information
- Each session includes time to prepare and swap skates. All skate hire is included and thoroughly sanitised.
- No refunds or exchanges for missed sessions or late arrivals.
- Late arrivals will be allowed onto the rink but will have a reduced time on the rink. Please ensure you arrive on time for your session.
- Please provide a copy of your ticket for access to the rink. Tickets can also be collected from the Box Office.
- The roller rink will be covered by a marquee and will proceed during most weather conditions. Please check the website if you feel that your session may be affected by weather.
- Please be aware that coloured and bright lights may be in operation during your session on the rink.
- Walk up tickets can be purchased on the day pending availability.
All attendees will be required to record their attendance onsite using the Service Victoria contact tracing app. Please allow time to check in before your session. Save time in the queue and download the app to your phone here.
For your safety, Bunjil Place Rollerama will be sanitised between each session on the rink. All skates will be fully cleaned, and all contact areas sanitised before the next group enters.
Keep up to date with what's happening at our place by signing up to our newsletter.
For Accessibility bookings please email email@example.com or phone 03 9709 9700 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Monday to Saturday).
Monday 12 April 2021
Thursday 15 April 2021
Adult Session (14+)
Sunday 18 April 2021
2.00 pm - 3.00 pm (12 April)
11.00 am - 12.00 pm (15 April)
Adult Session (14+)
12.00 pm - 1.00 pm
Includes skate hire and 60-minute workshop.