For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, staff and event participants please note that the following Conditions of Entry may apply within the Bunjil Place precinct.
By entering Bunjil Place, each person acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the following:
- Bunjil Place management reserves the right to refuse entry
- Visitors are responsible for behaving in a manner that does not interfere with the safety and enjoyment of others
- Ensure you do not leave personal items unattended
- Management reserves the right to inspect any personal belongings
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes) within the grounds or buildings of the Bunjil Place precinct
- The following items are specifically prohibited from the Bunjil Place precinct:
- Illegal substances
- Laser lights
- Animals (other than Assistance Dogs)
- Alcohol that has not been purchased inside the precinct
- Unauthorised advertising material or flyers
- Any other item that in the opinion of Bunjil Place management could cause harm or public nuisance
- Bicycles, scooters, segways, skateboards, rollerblades, skates are not to be used inside the building unless with prior express permission from management
- To observe the directions of staff and written notices
- Bunjil Place is a licensed venue and as such, the licensee is responsible for complying with the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998, and fully supports and practices the Responsible Service of Alcohol. Visitors and patrons may be requested to provide proof of identity and/or age at any time.
- Alternative areas to park or cloak prams and strollers will be provided on an event by event basis – this covers the Function Centre also Theatre and Studio.
- All patrons, workers and visitors must check Victorian Government QR Code Service, or provide contact details manually in order to support State Government requirements.
- In accordance with the Open Premises Direction (No 3) from the Chief Health Officer in accordance with emergency powers arising from declared state of emergency, patrons over the age of 18 are required to provide acceptable evidence that they are either fully vaccinated; or an excepted person.
In addition, the following conditions apply to the Gallery:
- Bags or items, where the longest length is 40cm or more are not permitted in exhibition areas, this includes umbrellas, this can be left at own risk at designated areas
- Food and drink are not permitted
- Touching of the artwork is not permitted (unless otherwise stated)
The following condition also applies to the Theatre and Studio:
- Prams, pushers, strollers and umbrellas are not permitted and can be left in designated areas at own risk
Use of your image
- You consent to and authorize the City of Casey to film, record or photograph you, and to reproduce recordings in any audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction in any medium or context for any purpose without further authorization by, or compensation or attribution to you.
- All recordings are the sole property of the City of Casey and you release us from liability arising from such usage.
- Security cameras operate on the premises and you acknowledge that you may be filmed.