Terms and conditions
Ticket Terms and Conditions of Sale
When purchasing a ticket for an event or performance at Bunjil Place or other City of Casey venues, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Ticket refunds, exchanges and replacements
- The City of Casey sells these tickets as agent for the promoter of the event. Only the promoter of the event is liable to the purchaser for any claims in connection with the event. The City of Casey disclaims all liability for the promoter’s compliance with its obligations under the contract reflected in this ticket. Claims and complaints may, however, be directed to the City of Casey for administrative purposes and communication to the promoter.
- Tickets are sold in line with the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for Event Ticketing.
- Refunds and exchanges are not permitted, unless an event is cancelled or rescheduled (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled event). Refunds or exchanges will not be offered as a result of a change in your personal circumstances or your enjoyment of the performance.
- Replacement of lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets will only be provided if the authenticity of the ticket and proof of purchase can be verified. A fee may be charged for the replacement of tickets. The City and the promoter will have no liability to the purchaser if they admit the holder of a lost or stolen ticket in place of the purchaser, even if they have replaced the purchaser’s ticket.
Variations to performances or events
- The right is reserved to alter content of advertised events and performances, artists, ticket prices, available seating and seating configurations, dates and times.
Resale of tickets
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of the promoter and the City of Casey, be resold at a premium or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission.
Purchase, collection and delivery of tickets
- You must purchase the appropriate ticket type (e.g. Adult, Concession, Junior etc.) as applicable for each person attending a performance or event.
- Where concession prices are offered, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and admission to the event. You may be asked to present concession identification at any time whilst in the venue. Failure to provide valid concession identification may result in refusal of admission.
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details.
Booking and Service Fees
- Advertised ticket prices include booking fees and GST. An additional service fee may be charged to cover the cost of ticket processing and delivery.
- Latecomers may not be permitted entry until a suitable break in the performance (or at all, if there is no suitable break).
- In addition to Ticket Conditions of Sale, ticket holders must also adhere to the venue Conditions of Entry which can be viewed on www.bunjilplace.com.au.
- The right of admission is reserved by Management.
- Still photography, video and audio recording equipment may only be used as expressly permitted by Bunjil Place and the promoter. Such equipment may have to be surrendered to the cloakroom prior to entry.
- No weapons, alcohol, flares, illegal drugs or dangerous items may be brought into the venue. Security arrangements may include bag and pat down searches. Any person who refuses a search may be refused entry to the venue, without any refund.
Data Collection and Privacy
- The ticket booking process requires the provision of personal contact details for the purposes of:
- Verifying account details for ticket enquiries;
- Alerting purchasers in the case of event cancellation or changes to schedules;
- Emailing or posting tickets;
- Customers who do not provide adequate contact details accept the risk of inconvenience if changes to an event are made.
- Bunjil Place respects the privacy of its patrons and adheres to the principles of the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014.