Terms and conditions
Ticket Terms and Conditions of Sale
When purchasing a ticket for an event or performance at Bunjil Place or other City of Casey venues, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
COVID-19 additional Terms and Conditions
Restrictions and specific requirements in response to COVID-19 may change between the time you secure tickets and the time you attend. If you have purchased tickets through Bunjil Place Ticketing Services we will email you with the most current information about your visit a few days prior to your event date. Current information is also always available on our website.
- The following contact details must be provided at the time of booking: Full name, contact phone number and residential address. If requested, you must also provide the same contact detail information for those attending with you.
- Purchasers agree that all contact information provided to Bunjil Place will be made available to public health officers upon request in the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 contact at the event.
- Purchasers agree that any persons they are booking on behalf of are aware of our conditions of entry, including face mask and vaccination requirements.
- All visitors are required to provide their contact details on arrival using the QR code provided. We encourage all patrons to download the Service Victoria app prior to arrival. Staff can assist you if you do not have a Smartphone. We will keep these details secure for 28 days and only provide them to DHHS if needed for contact tracing purposes.
- Seating and final venue configuration may alter at any time to be compliant with any restrictions in place to allow safe physical distancing. This may require allocated seats to be moved to comply with restrictions applicable on the day of the event.
- Contactless payment method is our preferred payment method.
- Refunds or exchange of tickets will be available to any customer who is required to isolate with a confirmed case of Covid-19. From 11:59 pm on Friday 22 April, close contacts are no longer required to isolate provided they wear a mask indoors and regularly test for Covid-19. Refund or exchange request for those with a confirmed case of Covid-19 must be made in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org no later than one hour prior to a morning or matinee performance, and prior to 12:00 pm on the day of an evening performance. Outside of these times, refunds will only be permitted at the discretion of the responsible officer.
- From 11:59 pm on Friday 22 April, masks are no longer required to be worn indoors. Visitors may wear masks at their own discretion.
- By entering our site, you agree to abide by our Conditions of Entry and the health and safety measures outlined in the Bunjil Place COVID Safe Plan. Failure to comply with these measures may result in you being asked to leave our venue.
Ticket refunds, exchanges and replacements
- The City of Casey sells these tickets as agent for the promoter of the event. Only the promoter of the event is liable to the purchaser for any claims in connection with the event. The City of Casey disclaims all liability for the promoter’s compliance with its obligations under the contract reflected in this ticket. Claims and complaints may, however, be directed to the City of Casey for administrative purposes and communication to the promoter.
- Tickets are sold in line with the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for Event Ticketing.
- Refunds and exchanges are not permitted, unless an event is cancelled or rescheduled (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled event). Refunds or exchanges will not be offered as a result of a change in your personal circumstances or your enjoyment of the performance.
- Replacement of lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets will only be provided if the authenticity of the ticket and proof of purchase can be verified. A fee may be charged for the replacement of tickets. The City and the promoter will have no liability to the purchaser if they admit the holder of a lost or stolen ticket in place of the purchaser, even if they have replaced the purchaser’s ticket.
Variations to performances or events
- The right is reserved to alter content of advertised events and performances, artists, ticket prices, available seating and seating configurations, dates and times.
Resale of tickets
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of the promoter and the City of Casey, be resold at a premium or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission.
Purchase, collection and delivery of tickets
- You must purchase the appropriate ticket type (e.g. Adult, Concession, Junior etc.) as applicable for each person attending a performance or event.
- Where concession prices are offered, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and admission to the event. You may be asked to present concession identification at any time whilst in the venue. Failure to provide valid concession identification may result in refusal of admission.
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details.
Booking and Service Fees
- Advertised ticket prices include booking fees and GST. An additional service fee may be charged to cover the cost of ticket processing and delivery.
- Latecomers may not be permitted entry until a suitable break in the performance (or at all, if there is no suitable break).
- In addition to Ticket Conditions of Sale, ticket holders must also adhere to the venue Conditions of Entry which can be viewed on www.bunjilplace.com.au.
- The right of admission is reserved by Management.
- Still photography, video and audio recording equipment may only be used as expressly permitted by Bunjil Place and the promoter. Such equipment may have to be surrendered to the cloakroom prior to entry.
- No weapons, alcohol, flares, illegal drugs or dangerous items may be brought into the venue. Security arrangements may include bag and pat down searches. Any person who refuses a search may be refused entry to the venue, without any refund.
Data Collection and Privacy
- The ticket booking process requires the provision of personal contact details for the purposes of:
- Verifying account details for ticket enquiries;
- Alerting purchasers in the case of event cancellation or changes to schedules;
- Emailing or posting tickets;
- Customers who do not provide adequate contact details accept the risk of inconvenience if changes to an event are made.
- Bunjil Place respects the privacy of its patrons and adheres to the principles of the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014.