Friday Flick - Astro Kid
Friday Flick - Astro Kid
The feature film kicks off at 6.00 pm on the BIG Screen. Book your spot for only $5.00 and receive one of the following items from our outdoor cafe on arrival:
- Any Hot Drink (Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate)
- Any Bottled Non-Alcoholic Drink
- Popcorn Tub
- Choc Top
Guests can also pre-order a variety of food options at the time of booking, including:
- Fish n Chip Dinner – Battered fish, chips, tartare and lemon - $14.50
- Chicken n Chips – Crumbed chicken, chips and tomato sauce - $13.50
- Cheese Platter – Local cheeses, fruit, paste and lavosh - $18.50
- Vegetarian Platter - Veggie sticks, dips, olives and Turkish bread - $18.50 (serves 2)
- Antipasto Platter – Cured meat, marinated vegetable, cheese and Turkish bread - $22.50 (serves 2)
Additional food and drinks will also be available for purchase throughout the movie.
We finish off our month of weird and wonderful animation with this spanking new French flick just out of the box office; Astro Kid!
On his way home to planet Earth young Wil and his family are hit by an asteroid storm tearing their spaceship apart and separating them! Wil lands on a strange planet filled weird hyper-colour plants and vast reaching desert planes. He encounters a semi-spherical robot named Buck and a doggy - caterpillar creature named Flash, and together they embark on a thrilling adventure across this new uncharted world!
This film is rated G for mild impact.
Check out this month's Friday Flick selection:
- Ugly Dolls, Friday 8 January
- Gurrumul, Friday 15 January
- Shaun The Sheep Movie: Farmageddon, Friday 22 January
Keep up to date with what's happening at our place by signing up to our newsletter.
For Accessibility bookings please email email@example.com or phone 03 9709 9700 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Monday to Saturday).
We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to the start time to ensure you can be seated and redeem your item from the Cafe before the movie starts.
Guests can also pre-order a variety of food options to enjoy during the movie at the time of booking.
Walk up guests are welcome to purchase tickets on the day, however, please be aware that if our COVID-safe capacity has been reached you may be denied entry to the seating space.
In line with DHHS Covid Event compliance, all attendees to events in the Plaza must have a valid ticket. The DHHS defines an attendee as someone over the age of 12 months. We thank you for your understanding.