Updated 12.00 pm Friday 11 June 2021
Following the latest advice from the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) the Bunjil Place Library will be re-opening on Friday 11 June with visitors limited to 50 people. Library visitors arriving at Bunjil Place will need to enter and exit through the Gallery side sliding doors.
The City of Casey Customer Service area will re-open next Tuesday 15 June from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm with the remaining areas of Bunjil Place to remain closed until further notice.
All visitors are required to wear a mask and sign-in using the QR codes at the entrance.
The May/June circuit-breaker lockdown has affected the events below. We hope to be able to reschedule some of these events pending further announcements from the State Government. Ticket holders should also monitor their email inbox for direct information from our Box Office team.
- Opera Australia: Carmen - 28 May 2021 (POSTPONED PENDING NEW DATES)
- The Piano Men - 29 May 2021 (RESCHEDULED)
- 50 Years of the Carpenters - 30 May 2021 (RESCHEDULED)
- Grace Under Pressure - 1 June 2021 (RESCHEDULED)
- Art Bites: Carla McRae - 3 June 2021 (POSTPONED PENDING NEW DATES)
- Outdoor Movie: In My Blood It Runs - 3 June 2021 (CANCELLED)
- Zooom - 4 & 5 June 2021 (RESCHEDULED)
- Wednesday Night Workshop: Hand build a MIFFY inspired Monster! - 9 June 2021 (RESCHEDULED)
- The Traveling Wilburys Sessions - 11 June 2021 (RESCHEDULED)
- Quiet Morning: miffy & friends - 12 June 2021 (CANCELLED)
- Fountain Gate Secondary College: Journey - 12 June 2021 (RESCHEDULED)
- Ringmaster Royale - 13 June 2021 (RESCHEDULED)
- Love Song Dedications (Without Richard Mercer) - 16 June 2021 (CANCELLED)
- The Show Must Go On - The Best of Broadway - 18, 19 & 20 June 2021 (RESCHEDULED)
- Bon Jovi Forever - The Australian Bon Jovi Show - 26 June 2021 (RESCHEDULED)
- World of Musicals! - 8 July 2021 (RESCHEDULED)
- Shake Rattle 'n' Roll - 10 July 2021 (RESCHEDULED)
- Casey Philharmonic Orchestra: Ode to Joy – Beethoven’s 251st Birthday Bash - 11 September 2021 (CANCELLED)
We will be reviewing our conditions of entry regularly to keep in line with DHHS recommendations, but encourage you to keep scrolling ↓↓↓ for handy quick links. You can also follow us on Facebook for regular updates.
Thanks for your continued support and we hope to see you soon!
- Read our updated conditions of entry
- Visit the Casey Cardinia Libraries website for operating hours and program details
- View our COVID Safe Plan
- View our facility opening hours
Essential information you should know before returning to Bunjil Place
I'm a ticketholder – what should I do?
Ticket-holders affected by the closure will be contacted in the coming days and full ticket refunds will be provided. For events that are postponed, there will also be the option to retain tickets for the rescheduled performance. Customers do not need to contact the Box Office.
Our website will be updated regularly with the latest information on the closure and any potential changes as they arise. As the whole venue will be closed to the public, the best way to contact us, if required, is through phone, email or social media.
Visit the City of Casey website for more information and FAQs pertaining to coronavirus COVID-19. For the latest advice and safety information please go to the DHHS website. National information is also available via the Australian Government’s Department of Health website.
A dedicated Coronavirus Hotline is available on 1800 675 398.