Seven – you read right SEVEN - headline grabbing comedy stars will grace our stage before October rolls around, so strap on your laughing boots and get set for belly-aching hilarity of epic proportions!
Tickets for are selling fast so we’d suggest you grab yours before they go *poof*.
- Puppetry of the Penis - 8.00 pm Friday 7 February
Come see the 'best bits' of this iconic Australian show - these guys will have you turning in your seats and laughing in the aisles!
- Ross Noble: Humournoid - 8.00 pm Friday 21 February
Ross Noble is coming back to our place! Watch as he does his thang (comedy) in a night of laughs you won't want to miss.
- Anh Do: The Happiest Refugee Live!! - 8.00 pm Friday 20 March
By popular demand Anh is coming back to our place to share his amazing story. Enjoy an energetic live experience that'll make you laugh, cry and leave you feeling...happy.
- Joel Creasey: Messy Bitch - 8.00 pm Thursday 2 April
Joel Creasey, Australia's Crown Prince of Comedy, returns for another season of sauce and sass with his latest stand up show.
- Stephen K Amos: Everyman - 8.00 pm Saturday 18 April
Bringing achingly funny anecdotes, hilarious takes on the everyday and his infectious charm, Stephen will warm your cold, stiffened hearts.
- Urzila Carlson: TOKEN AFRICAN - 7.30 pm Friday 15 & Saturday 16 May
Comedian Urzila Carlson is a Token African that's set to wreak havoc on our stage! It's going to be hilarious...
- Julia Morris: I'm Not Even Joking - 7.30 pm Saturday 19 September
Australia’s First Lady of Stand Up is coming to Bunjil Place in vintage form and full of unbelievably funny stories!