Erin Rhoads is the curious lady behind The Rogue Ginger, one of Australia's popular eco lifestyle websites. She has been been writing about her own journey since 2013 sharing how she reduced plastic and her rubbish, leading to a happier and healthier life. Through Erin's pursuit to live plastic-free and zero-waste, she learnt to eat real food, discovered new skills, cut down her exposure to harmful chemicals, found joy in moments over things and simplified her life, while saving money.
We're celebrating the ART+CLIMATE=CHANGE 2019 Festival with a week of events and exhibitions designed to help you make sustainable choices that are better for the environment. Check out what else we've got planned:
- Vera Möller: A Thousand Tides
- Creating Change In Casey With David Holmgren - Saturday 4 May 2019
- Of This Earth: A Sensory & Gastronomic Journey Around Bunjil Place - Saturday 4 May 2019
- Towards A Zero Waste Life With The Rogue Ginger - Monday 6 May 2019
- Spoken Word Night: Environmental & Climate Change - Tuesday 7 May 2019
- Demain (Tomorrow, 2015) - Wednesday 8 May 2019
- Natural Wonder: Western Port And Its Future - Thursday 9 May 2019
- You're Safe Til 2024 - Friday 10 May 2019
Grab a five-show Festival Pass to all our Art + Climate = Change 2019 ticketed events for only $100 at the Box Office desk or by calling 9709 9700. Take the chance to be part of a socially engaged festival.
For accessibility bookings or other box office inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 9709 9700 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Monday to Saturday).
Can't find the perfect present? Give them the gift of choice with a Bunjil Place Gift Voucher!
Please note: Service fees may apply to tickets sent via email ($1.95) and mail ($4.00).